Make an appointment by visiting our consulting room.
- An appointment is required to see the doctor or nurse, view our doctor and nursing appointment times.
- We offer appointments same day or in advance up to 6 months.
- We offer appointments Monday to Friday and on Saturday mornings, please see our opening hours.
- Same day appointments can be booked by ringing up or in person at 09:00 on the day required and on Saturday ringing at 10:00 on the day.
- Routine appointment can be made any days in advance. Please specify your date and time when booking your appointment.
- All normal appointment times are only 10 minutes. If you need extra time, ask the receptionist to book a double appointment in advance.
- If more than one member of your family wishes to be seen, please make a separate appointment.
We do our best to provide an appointment to all our patients, if you are not happy with our appointment system, please talk to our practice manager.
Appointments With The Practice Nurses
Visit our health review and assessments room, where you are able to monitor your conditions.
Our practice nurses are available by appointment for injections, diagnostic tests, smears, new patient checks, routine blood tests and blood pressure checks. We also run clinics specifically for diabetes, asthma, well baby, ante-natal, coronary heart disease, hypertension and advice on stopping smoking.
Telephone Advice & Consultations
Telephone advice may include queries about a prescription, a test result, a hospital appointment, a referral, a form that needs to be completed or advice about a minor ailment. You can call and ask the receptionist, they will be able to help you.
Telephone Consultations With Your Doctor
If you only need advice from the doctor or nurse you can book a telephone consultation by calling the surgery after 11:00. The doctor will discuss your problem at an allotted time. Please make sure you give the correct phone number to the receptionist.
Telephone appointments are only available during surgery hours.
Advice is also available by calling the NHS 111 service, from your landline or mobile phone.
Free Text Reminders
This service reminds you of an appointment via text message. All registered patients are automatically opted into the service.
Please ensure, if you wish to use this service, we have your correct mobile telephone number and inform us as soon as possible if your contact details change.
If you do not wish to subscribe, please contact the surgery and inform reception that you wish to opt out.